The Yachting Festival has implemented its own health protocol in conformity with the French government recommendations and the health protocol drawn up by UNIMEV (Union Française des Métiers de l’Evénement - French Event Organisation Professions Union).
Several indispensable points stem from this:
- it is mandatory for everyone to wear a mask
- protective measures must be complied with
- Flow regulation (particularly in high-density areas: reception, sanitary facilities, restaurants, etc.)
- hand sanitiser must be provided
- masks must be sold on site.